No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
- Using any of the social media icons at the bottom of each page
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
- You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.renovision.co.uk
For any other mode of sharing, please contact the owner at the email below. firstname.lastname@example.org. Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the owner.
Renovision Limited will not pass on your details to any other company or to a third party. Renovision observes the rules in the Data Protection Act 1998 and stores your details securely.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- Analysing anonymised data to help us understand how people interact with our services so we can make them better.
How to control and delete cookies
However, if you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our websites, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your machine as well as more general information about cookies.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of our website.
If you wish to view your cookie code, just click on a cookie to open it. You’ll see a short string of text and numbers. The numbers are your identification card, which can only be seen by the server that gave you the cookie.
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
To opt-out of third-parties collecting any data regarding your interaction on our website, please refer to their websites for further information.